Monday, August 24, 2009

pictures from the week

We are still doing awesome. Cydney is up to 6lbs 7oz and becoming more precious by the day. Coy is still a wild man who keeps me on my toes. He's our big boy and we're so proud of him.

I promise a more thorough update soon, but here are a few pictures from our week...

Miss Cydney in her car seat
At a birthday party with daddy...he was a little chef and made a pizza

Before an afternoon swim, they took a nap...
Me with Cydney... I'm so white I actually blend in with the couch...I need some Vitamin D! =)
Playing with daddy...
When I see this face, I know something is up...Mr. Mischievous...
proud of himself and whatever it is he just did...=)
okay, please ignore me...just look at my two beautiful babies in their diapers...=)

13 comments:

Jennifer Haas said...

I was glad to see the chef party made the picture cut. He was so cute at the party.

Anonymous said...

You all look amazing!! Glad you are doing well.

Juliette said...

Your family is absolutely beautiful!

GammySel said...

Wow Coy has grown- or Cydney is so tiny!
I have wondered how you were and how things are adapting back to normal.

Thank you for the mini update and the photos are adorable.

Your sister in Christ in Northeast Houston
Angie

Anonymous said...

Aww, Ree I love those kiddos!!! They are so cute!!!

Jodi said...

So Beautiful! In that picture of Cydney in her carseat. . .she looks just like Coy!! I couldn't believe it! Love the pics and I'm so happy for you!!

Hilary said...

Such cute kiddos :)

Only the Sheppards said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Glad everyone is doing so well!

LG said...

What beautiful children! I realize that looks aren't everything, BUT, truly Anne Marie...you have two REALLY good looking children! :)

Glad you all look like you are doing so well!

Vickirdh said...

Hi, Ann Marie, Great pix, as usual. I was thinking the same thoughts of some of the posts above. Cydney in her car seat looks sooooo much like Coy. And in that bottom pic, Cydney looks soooo small---like a little baby doll. And I love the pic of Coy with the Chef's moustache! Looks like fun. Glad y'all are doing well and it was so good to see you last week. I was hoping to see the babies too, but I know you need your "me" time. Maybe next time??? :) Love, Vicki

Samantha said...

Cydney looks JUST like her big brother in her car seat. Too sweet!

Unknown said...

They are absolutely precious! Your heart must be so full. I am so happy that Cydney is doing so well. I loved seeing Coy at a birthday party with other kids too...what a little miracle!

Holly (Kolkhorst) Hawryluk

MZP said...

hello, i found your blog linked to lisha's. congratulations on your beautiful children and you deserve some sort of prize for all you've had to go through to get them into the world!!!