Sunday, June 14, 2009

short & sweet

Well, here we are, at 29w4d, still pregnant! Thanks be to God!

Things are all pretty much the same and we're taking it day by day. The terb pump is working great. I think the medicine is actually helping quite a bit. I've been having less contractions and irritability lately...which is really nice. I had one day where things were pretty calm all day. It was funny for me to think that is what most pregnancies feel like. I felt like I could get up and jog or something. Or you know, walk around maybe. =)

I guess something has changed, though....my appetite! I get really hungry these days--it's crazy! And, my sweet tooth (sorry Vicky) is getting worse! I am CRAVING Blue Bell Vanilla ice cream all the time. Thank goodness they sell it downstairs!

I'm trying to enjoy every little thing about this pregnancy & 'being pregnant.' I'm very excited to meet my girl, but at the same time, I know that these days are very special. I know I have 6 more weeks at the most...and I am praying for all of them!

Thanks for your continued love & support. It means the world to us!

I'll leave you with these pictures of Coy trying to tip over his stroller today. Exciting, I know, but it's all I've got. He loves to either climb up his stroller, push it, or throw it over. Who needs toys when you have a stroller?

5 comments:

Vickirdh said...

That's ok, Ann Marie--you give in to your sweet tooth! You're having those pregnancy cravings! Yay!!! You deserve it! If any damage is done, we can fix it later. :) I'm so thankful to God that all seems to be going well. And I love all the updated pix of Coy. What a cutie! He sure is enjoying life!!! With love and prayers, Vicki

Lauren said...

WOW, 30 weeks!! Congrats! You are doing a great job! You are so patient and are a great mom. Coy and Cydney are lucky to have you!!

Amanda said...

A few days ago we were driving through my parents' neighborhood and saw Chris carrying Coy on the golf course. They're a cute pair!

Ann Glowacki said...

Yay Ann Marie! You're almost to 30! I'm so glad you are feeling better and enjoying being pregnant! Coy is just adorable... Jaxson does the same thing, he wants to play with everything BUT his toys! He's feeling better... we had a rough couple of days w/ a high fever, but I think he's definitely improved. Hope to see you later this week! Take care, you're doing amazing, and you've almost got me beat! (30w2d) Woo hoo!!!

Love, Ann

Parker's mom said...

Hi! I read your blog often but have never commented. I pray for a LONG pregnancy for you! (though the end isn't much fun ;P, I did make it to 35 weeks with my first and then only 26 with my second) You may have heard of me, I am Parker's mom, from Parker's Crib on Rhys' blog. But anyway! I just wanted to say "hi" and say congrats on making it out of the "micro preemie" weeks of pregnancy! What a huge sigh of relief that must be for you! Anywho, hopefully you have several more "uneventful" weeks ahead of you!
Mere