Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Sister and Big Brother

I am so blessed to be 31 weeks pregnant! I know I say this every week, but it seems surreal. Sometimes it's as though the past 11 weeks have dragged by, but in the next breath, time has flown past me.

When I came into the hospital at 20 weeks, I was hopeful, but overwhelmed. It was too much to comprehend the next 4, 8, 12, or 16 weeks. I am praising God for bringing us this far. Although our journey is not over (hopefully), I am feeling as though weights are slowly being lifted off my shoulders.

I love Psalm 73:26, "My flesh and heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." For unknown reasons, my body doesn't hold up well in pregnancy. My uterus contracts and cervix thins, but God is in my heart, my strength and carrying me through. Praise Him!

Cydney update:

She is weighing in at 3 lbs 7 oz! Wow, big girl! She looked great on ultrasound and was moving all about. Her head is up by my bellybutton and it sticks out like a hard lump. It's the funniest thing. It's her bottom that's sitting down on my cervix. I got some really wonderful face shots today; she is beautiful!

Coy update:

He is feeling better, thanks for all your love and prayers! He is my everything and I am really missing him these days. He is growing up so fast...I can't believe he's no longer a baby. He's my big, WALKING, boy. Yes, he started actually walking on Sunday night. Can you believe it? In the midst of his sickness and teething, he decided he was going to start walking. I am so proud of him. He's an absolute miracle of God and I don't feel worthy to be his mommy.

Here are a few pics of him from this week...they're all taken with cell phone cameras so they're not the best quality...

He's walking the dogs...(if you click on the picture, it'll blow up so you can see it better...that's a leash in his hand and it's attached to the dog although you can't really tell !)
Eating some spaghetti...
Practicing for the PGA tour...

Once again, thanks for all your love and prayers! We are so blessed by your emails, comments, cards, and letters. I'll keep you updated! =)

8 comments:

Ann Glowacki said...

Good news Ann Marie!

Wow... I can really see it now, Coy and Jaxson ARE long-lost brothers!!! That second picture of Coy looks just like Jaxson. Crazy. Fantastic news about Cydney too! She IS getting big! I am so proud of you and I'll keep praying for 5 more weeks! You can do it!

Love,
Ann

The Cox Family said...

You are so awesome and I am so proud of you! Love - Becky

Vickirdh said...

Gosh, Ann Marie! You have come so far! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! I know you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel when you'll be home, in your own bed, with your family of FOUR (or six, with the dogs). And you are VERY worthy of being the little miracle's Mom. God gave him to you and you to him. He knew you and Chris had the strength to bring this miracle into the world and fight for him and love him and nurture him. He knew that you would be a witness for Him and bring others to Him and closer to Him. I know you have done that for me. And now He is using you again because He knows you and your faith are strong. You and Chris are true inspirations to me.

I love the pix of Coy. Cute as ever. And yay, he's walking! Kathy put this in her email the other day but I'd forgotten it. Oh, and can you post the pix of Cydney so we can see how beautiful she is????

Stay strong. You're almost there!!!!

With love and prayers, Vicki

GammySel said...

Praise the Lord Ann Marie- the Lord has shines his face upon you and shown you grace!!

May these last few weeks go quickly!


Angie

Lisa said...

Ann Marie - I am so glad to hear that Coy is feeling better...and walking! What a big boy! Can you believe it - 31 weeks pregnant! You have been so strong. Keep it up, girl!
Lisa & family

carridawn said...

So proud of you! You have done so great! Wow - 31 weeks is awesome! Will continue praying for you and your family.
Blessings-
cd

My Crazy LIfe....BUT love it! said...

SOOOO glad things are going so well! Your little boy is SO cute!

Steven and Adrienne said...

You are doing great, I can't wait to see pictures of your precious girl. I know it can be difficult missing so much at home but it is all worth it. I feel so blessed to have such healthy babies and knowing that I helped them through that process is so rewarding.