Friday, April 10, 2009

update

I now have a computer...woohoo!
Had to share these photos I had on my phone from a few weeks ago...
This is what Chris & I call the "baby chug"...

....and all done. =)


I am still hanging out at the hospital. My doctor thinks we'll be here for awhile. It has been a BIG adjustment for me. I did not have a great day yesterday; I was weary and emotional. I hadn't slept, eaten, or felt good since I was here. The stress of just being 'in a hospital' caught up to me and it was rough. On top of that, they increased the Mag for a few hours due to my increased contractions and I felt crazy.

After a shower, good meal, and uninterrupted night of sleep, I'm happy to report that I feel MUCH better today. My contractions are slow and steady and that's good news. Please pray that the contractions stop and my cervix holds strong. I know God is near and His plan will be done.

"In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Chris Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

7 comments:

Joy said...

Hope this verse brings some encouragement....

Philippians 4:8-9 "Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things and the God of peace will be with you."

Sujheiry said...

I know its hard to be in a hospital specially when you don't know when you be coming home.I'm almost 16 weeks and the Dr. is also talking about a prolonged stay at the hospital from 20 weeks to at least 28 weeks...since I haven't been able to get past 23 weeks.I'm not crazy about being in a hospital so long but I think i'll feel "safe" there.Well i'll have you and your babies in my prayers..god bless.
I f you ever wanna talk to someone else who's going the whole bedrest thing because of IC e-mail me....
prettynenaloca84@msn.com.

Anonymous said...

Being in the hospital for just a night or two is no fun. I can't imagine being in for weeks and months. Hang in there. Praying for baby girl to keep "baking" for many more weeks.

meredith said...

Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

www.littleoneapril.blogspot.com
She needs to be covered in prayer. Passing this along to all the blogs I lurk!
Please Pray!

Anonymous said...

Do you know that your body was created to respond to your words? The part of your brain that controls your speech also controls the rest of your body? Tell your body to stop having contractions until you desire it to have contractions and it will do as you think and say (Proverbs 18v20-21 and Proverbs 23v7). I didn't make it up, I just read it and I'm sharing it with you guys.

Tricia said...

That mag is no fun! I know it made me feel like I wanted to tear my skin off. I really hope the contractions stop soon, so that you can get off the mag.