Saturday, April 25, 2009

Prayer Request!!

***UPDATE***
After being seen in the ER today, it was determined Coy has a viral infection. His chest xray was clear which ruled out pneumonia. He still has a high fever and is so, so sleepy. My poor baby looked like he was just not feeling good at all. My heart about ripped out of my chest when I heard he was so sick today; I felt so helpless and couldn't comfort him. Chris and Kathy (my MIL) will watch him closely tonight and alternate Motrin/Tylenol to keep his fever down. Thanks for all your continued thoughts and prayers and the calming comments. It helps me so much.

Please pray for Coy today. His fever is going up (103) and he's very lethargic. Chris is at the hospital with me now, and my MIL is on her way with Coy to bring him to the ER downstairs. I'm a mess and really need your prayers right now.

11 comments:

Vickirdh said...

Ann Marie, I pray that God will place His healing hand upon Coy and that He will give you a peace that only He can give. Love you. Vicki

Ann Glowacki said...

So sorry... I'll say some prayers that Coy recovers fast. Poor baby. sounds scary... we just had to take Jaxson to the ER the other day too. Then Shawn and I got the same thing (stomach flu) yesterday TOGETHER... it was awful. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers! Take care,

Ann

Anonymous said...

On my knees.

Jessica said...

I will be praying for Coy and for peace for you!

Devon said...

oh sweetie...praying. i know how hard it is to not be there with your baby....

hang in there....

Reyne said...

Ya'll are in my prayers, as always!
Love,
Reyne

amaysingfam said...

Ann Marie I will be praying for you and Coy. I know that helpless feeling when you can do nothing to make them feel better and I am sure it is worse for you as you guys are not together. Remember y'all are in my prayers and Coy will get to feeling better soon. Big Hugs

Hilary said...

Get better Coy!! I poor guy it's no fun to watch anyone be sick espically our babies..poor guy!! Praying!!!

Lauren said...

Praying for Coy.

Creative Escape said...

Sending prayers for a speedy recovery for the little man : )

Hugs,
Jen

Juliette said...

You're in my prayers...even more so now.