Friday, July 25, 2008

Prayers Needed for Baby Rhys

"Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer." Psalm 4:1

"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry." Psalm 40:1

Baby Rhys & Baby Bentley were born 16 weeks too soon on July 16th, 2008. Tragically, Baby Bentley passed away just 13 hours later. Baby Rhys continues his fight for life in the NICU. Please keep Bentley, Rhys & their parents, Candice & Cody, in your thoughts and prayers. You can check on Rhys here or click the link to his blog on the right side of the page.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep Rhys in my daily prayers when I pray for Kyle and Coy as well. Tracy Wyman, Ben's mom.

Jodi said...

Thank you for providing the link. I will keep Rhys and his family in my prayers.

amyoutlaw said...

AnnMarie - Thank you so much for reaching out to my brother and sis-in-law during this very trying time of their lives. Your comments are fantastically optimistic and encouraging. Your baby boy, Coy, is beautiful and what a miracle he is!
Amy O'Neal (Rhys' loving aunt)

Cody said...

Chris and AnnMarie,

Candice and I would like to to thank you for your thoughts and prayers for our son Rhys. We often find it difficult to see the forest through the trees and not fixate on every vital sign number. Your blog about Coy has kept us from going crazy at times. It is encouraging to read about his develpomental struggles and know that we are not alone. Your son Coy is an inspiration and hope for us that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

-Cody

P.S. Coy is one cute kiddo!

suzanne said...

Dear Chris and AnnMarie, How do I thank you? I know it isn't thanks you want or desire or need. But I need to say thank you for reaching out to my sweet, sweet family, Cody, Candice (Codice) and our little angelic Rhys. You have provided a sense of comfort no one could offer without walking....no make that, wearing the same pair of shoes. My faith has just bloomed following Coy's journey. I love you. Suzanne Davis