Friday, February 8, 2008

quick update...

Coy had another good day! He is still tolerating his feeds, his oxygen requirement is still low (30% today), urine output is adequate, and his Grandma Kolkhorst held him for the first time!!!

Please continue to pray for our little man! Pray for total and complete healing of Coy; his eyes, lungs, kidneys, heart, intestines, EVERYTHING! I know God is healing Coy; I know he is giving me peace; I feel it; I believe it....

Here are some pictures from this afternoon....





5 comments:

Jenny said...

I know this was a special day! He looks so cute! We are praying for you all!

Steph V said...

so precious! Grandmas are the BEST for sure. Just wait until the day comes that Coy cries because he doesn't want to leave his grandmas side. You're literally dragging him out the door...

Amanda said...

Precious! I love your sweet m-i-l. Praising God for a good day...

Anonymous said...

Super cute. I can't believe how much he has changed! He is looking more and more like a term baby. I am still praying for your little miracle!

Melinda & Mike said...

"A picture is worth a thousand words." This moment in time is priceless. It is a true gift from God and an answer to continuous prayer and incredible faith. Your entire family is a blessing to all of us. Thank you for sharing this first of many hugs, kisses and songs.