Sunday, December 28, 2008

blog not abandoned!

Wow, I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last updated! So sorry! =)

We've had such a wonderful Christmas 'week'. I absolutely LOVE this time of the year. I think it's so magical and peaceful and joyful. And of course, it can be stressful and exhausting and expensive, but I try to not let that side of it take over!

Christmas was a blast. I think Chris & I were more excited than Coy was on Christmas morning! Coy loves to sleep late these days...and I think he was rather irritated when we woke him up on Christmas morning. He "opened" some gifts and didn't have a clue what was going on. =)

We spent Christmas day with both of our families; we are so lucky that everyone lives so close together! Last year, we spent Christmas in the NICU, thankful for our son and praying for his healing. This year, we're in awe of Him, eternally grateful for Coy, and amazed at what a difference a year makes!

Hope everyone had a happy, healthy, joyful holiday season!

Chris & Coy gave me a new camera for Christmas! I was so excited and took lots of pictures! Here a few of the better ones!


so excited!

bath time!

taking a wagon ride with cousin ryder
playing with cousins macey & thomas
climbing stairs!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I wish we could've seen you guys. We'll have to plan a baby get together the next time we are in town!! I hear you are the proud owner of a Nikon D60. So are we!! You can already tell a difference in your pics. I love ours!! Give Coy a big from his cousin Haley!

Tara said...

That was supposed to say big hug from his cousin Haley!! Oops!! : )

Ann Glowacki said...

He is PRECIOUS!!! I'm so happy you had a great Christmas!

Love,
Ann