Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday pics!

Here are a few pics from Coy's birthday! It was a wonderful day filled with lots of playing and celebration. We had our families over for dinner and Coy really had a great time digging into his cake and opening presents!

Thanks to everyone for all the sweet comments and birthday wishes! Your support and encouragement have been a blessing for our families, Chris, and I, and we couldn't be more thankful.

Coy opening the present from Chris & I...

He thought crawling on top of it was fun...
He's not so sure about this hat...

Cake!


Cake was EVERYWHERE!
Having fun opening some gifts...
Sitting in his new chair!
He loves this new toy...

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Cute Pictures!!!

By the way...I've given you an award. Check out my site if you wish to play along.

Anonymous said...

seriously, does he ever cry? I have never seen a picture of him NOT smiling! He's so happy, its wonderful. I love his little chair, I just might have to get Jackson one.