Monday, November 24, 2008

random stuff

We have just been hanging out lately...playing, playing, and more playing. Coy has now mastered crawling and can get ANYWHERE in the house. Sometimes I feel like he is the Energizer Bunny....he just never stops! He definitely has more energy than me, however, he does usually take 2 naps per day. Thank goodness for that!

He is currently cutting his 3rd tooth...one of the top front teeth. I know this can make babies very uncomfortable, and it seems to hold true with Coy. I have noticed a pattern with teething in that he doesn't seem to eat as well. He loves his baby food, however, he takes less milk when teething. We have also started him on Gerber puffs, crackers, Cheerios, and juice through his sippy cup. He loves all of it! I really can't wait until he eats "real" food and we're done with bottles and formula. Last time we saw the GI doctor, he said it'd probably be closer to his corrected 1 year (March) before we'll switch him to whole milk.

Last week we had Coy's 1 year pictures taken with the amazing Tasha from Homeshade photography. The pictures aren't ready yet, but I cannot wait to see them! Can y'all believe Coy will be a year old on December 3rd? It almost doesn't seem real.....

Here are some pictures I took of Coy this morning...



He loves this horse...




6 comments:

Ann Glowacki said...

He smiles so much!!! What a precious baby! How great that he's crawling... next thing you know he'll be into everything! What a cutie!

Ann

Anonymous said...

I forgot that Coy has the same birthday as me. Glad he's doing so well!

August said...

He is just sooo photogenic! :o) Such a cutie pie!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! When is your sister due?

Pemberton Family said...

Hello,
I have been following your blog from the very beginning but have never posted though I have prayed for you and Coy on many occasions! Coy is soooo cute and he is truly a miracle given to you by God. I love getting on here and seeing all the wonderful milestones he is achieving. God is sooo good!! Hope you don't mind me commenting, I got here from my friend Tracey Kerlee who's little boy Jaymin was born 13 weeks premature. God Bless,

Carolyn

Amanda said...

I will spend that whole day praising God for your birthday boy!

Chaplain Glenda said...

Coy is so big now and looks like Chris. I was just checking up to see how you guys were doing. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. You are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Chaplain Glenda