Sunday, June 8, 2008

cutie pie

Coy is doing wonderful and we are just having a blast together. He is so much fun to play with these days. It is so amazing to see him develop. To watch him play brings tears to my eyes. I remember the days in the hospital prior to his birth, hearing his probable survival rate, less than 5%, less than 1% living a "normal" life. Our God is so good.

We had our private PT (physical therapy) evaluation on Friday. I was so very nervous. This therapist has over 20 years experience working with preemies and she was so amazing! She was so great with Coy, gave me lots of pointers, and said Coy was developing marvelously! She was very impressed with our little man and that made me so happy! We will see her once a month so she can keep an eye on Coy's development.

We see Dr. Hittner this Thursday to check on Coy's eyes. Please continue to pray for complete and total healing of his eyes! He will also have his 6 month immunizations this week.

Here are some pictures of the past week. He's now 10lbs 14 oz. (Notice he's off his oxygen...not official yet, but he's sating 96-100%....hopefully this is the end of the oxygen!)

Coy doing some tummy-time.


Notice all his hair! It's finally starting to grow!




We love our cloth diapers!




Thanks for all your continued love and support!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that he is doing so well and can't wait to read more. God Bless.

Shari Cagle

Steph V said...

What a cutie pie!! I am so glad he's doing so well. What a precious blessing!! They are so much fun, and it really only gets more fun the older they get. MacKenzie is just a joy to play with these days and JD never stops making us laugh!!!

Blessings,
Stephanie

Amy said...

Wow!!! I'm so amazed.... I've been thinking about and praying for yall since I first bounced over here from Sabrina's blog. What a miracle! ac

Anonymous said...

Coy is super cute. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures, we have been praying for him since birth and it is wonderful to see the progress he has made.
It really warms your heart to see exactly how great our god is. Coy is a true miracle.
dawn

Coolestmommy said...

He's so cute. Love the diaper covers. We use a diaper service and love cloth. Are you washing or do you use a service??

Anne said...

He looks great Annemarie. I am so happy to see you are a "cloth diapering" mama too. If you need any help or suggestions with "cloth" let me know. A good girlfriend of mine makes them & I just love them! So does Vincent, no diaper rash or creams ever needed. :) Have a beautiful day!

Sylvia and Daniel said...

This is so random, but I'm thinking of doing the FuzziBunz also. I have one friend that uses them and she loves them. I know you haven't been using them a long time, but maybe you can let me know what you think? Where you got them? Thanks! Blessings
splayer71203@yahoo.com