Thursday, January 31, 2008

good day

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23

I'm happy to report that Coy had another good day! His oxygen requirement was between 30-50% and he is still going strong on CPAP! He didn't have his eye exam today; it will be Dr. Hittner who examines him, so I know she's probably very busy! She should make it around within the week! I was able to hold Coy again from 2-6pm...we have so much fun! He sleeps, eats, squirms, sleeps, eats....Please continue to pray for complete & total healing of Coy!

Here are some pictures taken over the past week....

Coy with his CPAP headgear!

A family photo!

Mommy and Coy time...

Sucking on his pacifier


His sisters, Sugar Pie & Dixie, who can't wait for him to come home...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann Marie, It's so great to hear Coy continues to improve. I love all the new pix and let me tell you, Coy has some cute sisters to come home to. I really enjoyed meeting you yesterday and can't wait to clean Coy's teeth in about 3 years---another Kolkhorst in our patient files?? WOW! The three of you remain in my prayers. Love, Vicki

Coolestmommy said...

Praise God!! Coy is looking so great. We continue to lift all of you up in our prayers daily. Thanking God right now for all He is doing in Coy's total healing.

gramscook said...

you must have had the girlgroomed.I am sure Coy will give the girls trouble. Thomas or T3 will along with Coy will probably pull their tails before too long. I give it 6 months or so. Macey will probably help too.I love all the cute pictures and can not wait to hold Coy too. love mom

Muggle Mom said...

super cute pics! so thankful for a great day!

nicole

Anonymous said...

Hi, I don't know you but I am friend's with Amy Pham and she shared your struggle and blessings with me. I read your entries and pray for you and your family all the time. I was so glad to read about the great day you had and about holding Coy for 4 hours--how wonderful. Thoughts and prayers heading your way, Lisa