Saturday, January 26, 2008

Big News! (maybe)

We just got off the phone this morning with Coy's nurse....she said Coy will possibly go to CPAP today...maybe around 930 this morning...he is on the lowest ventilator settings and had a good blood gas this morning...I must admit I am SO nervous right now

Please pray this morning that this transition goes well; pray for the strength of Coy's lungs; pray that he does awesome on CPAP!!!

I promise I will update tonight after we get home from the hospital...
Please pray!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for Coy to CRAP!!

Anonymous said...

Coy is a true miracle! He is in my prayers for a speedy recovery. I am amazed by his progress! He is really blessed to have such dedicated parents by his bedside.

Anonymous said...

I somehow stubbled upon your blog and want to tell you that I have been praying for Coy for the past week. Keep bathing him in prayer and God's word. and know that there are more people than you know that care and are praying for your little one.

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Sending up prayers for Coy and for you... sending hugs too.

Muggle Mom said...

awesome!!! praying for him to do well!

nicole