Wednesday, February 3, 2010

making a move

I decided it was time to start a new blog. I love what this blog has been for us (a community, prayer support, love, kindness, encouragement) and that it has offered hope to those who have been in our shoes. Prayforcoy will stay just like it is...I would never want to take it down or make it private. After Coy's birth and hearing the grim statistics, one of the first things I did was 'google' 23 weekers. And, I found the blog of Ryan (linked on the left). It gave me that hope that Coy could survive, could thrive against the horrible odds.

Lately, I have wanted to blog more but had trouble motivating myself to do so. I thought if we had a new 'family' site, I would write more to keep better record of our daily happenings. Not that we're exciting or anything, but if you want to keep up with us still, then you'll find us now at
So, like I said, I'll be posting over there from now on. It's just a simple template with my thoughts and pictures and stuff. I hope that doesn't mess things up too much for y'all. We're still humbled and so thankful for all your love and support. It means the world to us.

13 comments:

皮東 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.........................................

touch said...

我們不是因為快樂而歌唱,而是唱歌使我們快樂..................................................

what'wanna said...

快樂是你與生俱來的權力,它不應該取決於你完成什麼。 ..................................................

玉苓 said...

喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。........................................

仲亨仲亨 said...

great msg for me, thanks a lot dude˙﹏˙

童紫勳 said...

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.......................................................

賢諭 said...

祝福你人氣不減ˊˇˋ........................................

BurtonClary031 said...

激情成人聊天室情色成人辣妹胸部辣妹視訊露奶辣妹自拍三點全露內衣秀台灣成人貼圖成人電影院三點全裸免費視訊辣妹av圖裸體自拍色情聊天美女視訊g點色情訊息淫女火辣av辣妹圖片免費視訊聊天室情色天空調情上床圖片裸體自拍走光照片走光視訊情色成人18成人區火辣美女成人vcd成人影片下載本土av性愛情慾淫妹美女聊天性愛聊天室女生自慰影片免費看a圖淫婦巨乳辣妹視訊成人女生自慰方法免費情色限制級a片穿幫情色下載情色網站

don1012nym_nicks said...

所有的東西經分享後,就更為壯大。 ..................................................

玄雨 said...

^^ 謝謝你的分享,祝你生活永遠多彩多姿!........................................

Lo11211ganO_Kellam said...

your artical is so funny!! it make me so happy!! .............................................

HaroldM22 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情..................................................

Maggie May said...

I am 23 weeks pregnant and it truly is amazing to me that your baby has flourished so wonderfully. I'm happy to know that your children are doing well :)