Wednesday, February 3, 2010

making a move

I decided it was time to start a new blog. I love what this blog has been for us (a community, prayer support, love, kindness, encouragement) and that it has offered hope to those who have been in our shoes. Prayforcoy will stay just like it is...I would never want to take it down or make it private. After Coy's birth and hearing the grim statistics, one of the first things I did was 'google' 23 weekers. And, I found the blog of Ryan (linked on the left). It gave me that hope that Coy could survive, could thrive against the horrible odds.

Lately, I have wanted to blog more but had trouble motivating myself to do so. I thought if we had a new 'family' site, I would write more to keep better record of our daily happenings. Not that we're exciting or anything, but if you want to keep up with us still, then you'll find us now at
So, like I said, I'll be posting over there from now on. It's just a simple template with my thoughts and pictures and stuff. I hope that doesn't mess things up too much for y'all. We're still humbled and so thankful for all your love and support. It means the world to us.

1 comments:

Maggie May said...

I am 23 weeks pregnant and it truly is amazing to me that your baby has flourished so wonderfully. I'm happy to know that your children are doing well :)