Sunday, January 17, 2010

time flies by

I can't believe that my sweet baby angel is now 6 months old.  Can you? I have no idea where the time has gone; it seems like just yesterday she was born.  I keep saying that before we know it, she'll be leaving for college, getting married, and having kids of her own.  Just thinking about it makes me teary.  This parenting thing is a tough one, I tell ya. 
(Isn't she beautiful?)


Life has been great.  We are on the go, as always, but have days of just staying home, playing, and relaxing.  Coy started gymanstics two weeks ago and absolutely loves it.  It's great for his sensory issues, gross motor skills, and vision reflex.  He is trying to 'jump' now and it's precious.  Although he doesn't actually come off the ground, he does all the motions. 
(He's in the block foam pit.)



Coy had his first haircut yesterday.  He did awesome, surprisingly.  I was prepared for a fit of sorts, but he really didn't do much of anything.  Well, he did have a lollipop, so we did some bribing.  It worked like a charm!  =)

Our babies are so precious.  We are so grateful for them.  Life is so short and it goes by so fast.  We're trying to live each day cherishing all the small things, the sweet moments, and each other. 

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Oh they are precious :) Love the pictures!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE her...fix your camera woman!!! I want you to take some pics of the twins...you are getting good! Miss ya, we should set up a play date soon! :)