Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Popsicle Bliss

We had a busy morning and the afternoon quickly came around. I looked at the clock and realized it was 2pm...and that Coy hadn't eaten lunch. I said, "Oh my gosh, Momma is a bad Momma, I forgot your lunch Buddy." He cracked up like I had never seen before.

So, after lunch we went outside to have a popsicle. I was trying to take pictures, but of course, I was getting the 'no smile' face. I wondered if he was really laughing at me earlier...so I said it again, "Momma is a bad Momma." Sure enough, the following laughing fit ensued.








Oh, boy.

6 comments:

amy said...

OH MY GOODNESS- I love it!!! How precious! :)

Hilary said...

He's such a cutie :)

Jennifer Haas said...

How cute. He will be talking non-stop before you know it!

Jessica said...

priceless!

amyoutlaw said...

Cute pics!
Amy

Ashley said...

cutest thing I have ever seen!