Monday, October 5, 2009

prayer request & new photos

I have yet to make this announcement on our blog: my brother & his wife are expecting twins in January. That's right, it'll be their SECOND set of twins. The first two, Thomas & Macey, will turn 2 this coming January. 4 kids in 2 years, crazy! And, NO, they were NOT using any sort of fertility drugs/treatment. It was actually a HUGE surprise both times they found out they were expecting. What are the odds, huh?

Anyway--please keep my sister in law in your prayers. She is currently 25w4d and was admitted into the hospital (the same one I spent 14 weeks in) after a fFN came back positive today at her routine appointment. She has been having more contractions than usual and will be monitored for the next few days. I cannot believe she is having to do the same thing I did. Please pray for her!

We are keeping the twins with us here tonight. We had three 2 year olds and a 2 month old. Whew. It was sorta like an assembly line during dinner & bath time.

I'll keep you updated when I know more information. I am praying she can make it to at LEAST 28 weeks. She carried Macey & Thomas to a few days shy of 36 weeks.

Here are a few pictures from our past week. We have been doing awesome. Cydney is now 10lbs 1oz. Coy has been talking more and more. His new words this week are bear and Grandma 'memaaw'. We are working hard at his speech and I hope one day he just 'explodes' with language!

brotherly kisses...

i get so excited to dress her everyday...it's so much fun to be a girl!



this was a few minutes after he woke up so happy from his nap...

8 comments:

Free At Last said...

I love the hair band - sooo cute. The first is so very sweet big brother kissing her fingers - just melts my heart!

I will certainly keep your sister-in-law in my prayers. I have to say as a mother of toddler twins - WOW! An awesome blessing...but still - WOW! :)

Unknown said...

wow - he is a real BOY now - certainly not a baby anymore!

Lynsie said...

I will definitely be praying for the twins, your sister-in-law, brother, and the rest of your family as I know this can be a scary time. God's plans don't always match up with our own but they are perfect.

Unknown said...

Yes, please keep us updated, they will all be in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Hilary said...

Cute pictures!! Will definately keep your sister-in-law in my prayers!! You too!! :)

Vickirdh said...

Those pix are precious! Coy reminds me of my son, Chris, when he was young. He kept a bump on his head. :) I will certainly keep your family in my prayers.

Love,
Vicki

amyoutlaw said...

I will pray for your SIL. Bake babies bake!

BTW - I get cranky without my Blue Bell too. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for Sara and Thomas!!! I saw them at Target a couple of weeks ago, she is so cute, and the twins are adorble!!!