Thursday, March 5, 2009

No Internet!

Sorry there's been no update lately...We've been without Internet/phone service since Monday morning. Someone somewhere keeps disconnecting our street from telecommunications! I'm writing this on my IPhone so it will be brief!

Coy is doing good except for the ongoing feeding struggles. We are continuing ST/OT weekly and hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it soon! :). He is growing up so quickly and is babbling all the time! Baba is a constant, he's close to saying dada, but no mumbles of mama yet. He's also mastered taking juice from his sippy cup (for the first time this week) which is great! Please continue to pray for Coy's feeding/eating to improve!

I'm doing well too, already 15 weeks and starting to stick out! I go back for a checkup in one week from today, then I'll go weekly thereafter. Next week I will also start the 17P injections. I will get an injection weekly from 16-35 weeks which will hopefully help prevent Preterm Labor.

Hopefully our AT&T service will be back on today & I can upload some pics of the little man! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy to hear you and Coy are doing well...No P17 shots for me, but you better post some pics of your cute lil belly and Coy when yall get back up and running! Luv yall lots....L

Coolestmommy said...

I soooo feel your lack of internet pain!!!

For a while in our neighborhood, everytime there were flags in yards or paint on yards or in the street it meant we'd be cut off at least twice a week. UGH!!!!

Praying for your communications to be restored promptly!!!

Coolestmommy said...

I soooo feel your lack of internet pain!!!

For a while in our neighborhood, everytime there were flags in yards or paint on yards or in the street it meant we'd be cut off at least twice a week. UGH!!!!

Praying for your communications to be restored promptly!!!

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

I am happy to hear everything is going well this pregnancy. I am a strong believer that the 17P shots did something right for me because even though my cervix was funneled (and 1/2 centimeter closed), I continued to stay pregnant and not go into pre-term labor. I'll be praying for you that you continue to have a fun and 'uneventful' pregnancy.

PS: Coy is getting so big and so darn cute! I love his new crawling technique.

Tracey