Sunday, October 19, 2008

prayer request

We are in need of prayers this week for two things in particular....

  1. Coy has a stomach bug of sorts and has had vomiting/diarrhea since late Saturday night--pray for this to pass quickly.
  2. We have a Neurology appointment on Tuesday.

He is currently on Pedialyte and keeping most of it down. Please pray for this virus to pass quickly and for our little man to be back to his normal self soon! It is the first time he's really been "sick" and of course it scares us!

Also, if you could keep us in your thoughts and prayers Tuesday as we head to the Neurologist, it would be greatly appreciated! It is the first time Coy will be evaluated by this specialty and I'm nervous for what they will have to say. (I think he's doing wonderfully, but I'm no expert!)

I'll keep you updated on how he's doing...our Pedi is out of town, but will be back tomorrow...if at all possible, we will be avoiding the ER and waiting to see her Monday morning. Thanks for your continued love and support!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You got it! Sorry your little man has the stomach bug.

Lynne Piper said...

Hi Ann Marie:

So sorry to hear that Coy is sick. It's always scary the first time baby gets sick, so I can imagine how you feel with all you've been through. Thankfully, he has healthy intestines and I know he'll be able to get past this just fine. It's the best feeling in the world when they start coming back and their little personalities start to shine again.

I will pray that you are at complete peace during the exam this week and that the results are perfect.

Blessings,

Lynne Piper

Juliette said...

I hope the virus passes quickly and that no ER visit is even a discussion.

I will also be praying about the neurology appt. Neurology is such a scary area for me. I guess because of all the unknowns. We saw neurologists regularly with Brandy. One thing I can say, is that you know Coy better than anyone else. No matter what a neurologist says, Coy can overcome way more than doctors might say. (I've never met an overly-optimistic neurologist). After all, The Great Physician has the final word.

Julie

erika said...

I'm praying that the stomach bug passes soon. Those are never any fun especially when it is your little one. I will also be thinking of you guys on Tuesday.

erika said...

I'm praying that the stomach bug passes soon. Those are never any fun especially when it is your little one. I will also be thinking of you guys on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers will be with you guys for sure! Hope Coy is doing better, and that the bug passes quickly!
Lots of Love,
Meg

Erin said...

I am so feeling your pain on his tummy bug...she isn't sick or anything but you know my girl doesn't sleep, so I can only imagine!

I'll be praying sister...keep me posted!